Thursday, July 24, 2008

Couple Jokes

From: my officemate sent: 10:04om 01/17/08
A couple traveling by car, not talking aftr quarel. Passng farm of goats, mules & pigs. Husbnd askd sarcastcally:
"Relative of urs?"
Wife replied: "Yup, IN-LAWS!"

From: my brother sent:1:04pm 05/12/08
Years ago, u came into this world NAKED & SCREAMING....

Things hav changed so much!

Now, wen u r NAKED..

.. somebody else does the SCREAMING..! hehehe

From: my classmate sent: 9:29pm 06/05/08
U cant believ wat crazy thngs ppol do these days!
I was sittin nxt 2 ths girl in church & n d middle of mass, she lit a cigarette!

Nashock jud ko!

I almost dropped my redhorse!!!

From: my classmate sent:9:07am 06/12/08
Confucius says: "Choose a woman with small hands.. when she touches your bird it will look big.."

From: my officemate sent: 4:52pm 06/16/08
Do u take me 2 b ur lawful txt m8, 2 hav & 2 hold in rich quotes & horny jokes, in txt matrimony & in poor signal, til low battery & no reception do us part?

From: my classmate sent:7:11am 06/17/08
TODAY'S CULTURE:
John bought a new fridge. He placed his old fridge in his front yard with a sign "FREE. You want it you take it."
No one minded the fridge for 5 days so he changed his sign to read "Fridge for sale P5000."
The next day, someone stole it! Hehehehe

From: my classmate sent:10:34am 06/19/08
My favorite motto in life:
Admonish the sinner,
feed the hungry,
visit the imprisoned,
pray for a loved one,
but never, ever clothe the naked til you're done!

No comments: